Study Sex at Sydney University

Graduate Programs in Sexual Health

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Working our way through January!

Dear readers
January is a low month for many academics and university departments, but not for the sex team!
We have been busy getting in touch with our students and making sure they all have their program for the year well planned.
We are also working on the Web CT sites - which have to be ready by the end of January.
In addition we are developing a Web CT "Mentors" site and getting a heap of research organised for 2008!
My dear program manager Lata Britto is a pillor of patience, and my colleagues Russell Shuttleworth and Gomathi Sitharthan so tolerant of my rantings and ravings....
I plan a 2 week holiday in February - so if any of you readers are in the wonderful land of the long white cloud, the Kiwi, the Haka and the Allblacks and want to talk - let me know.
Take care till we meet again
Patricia

No comments: